Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Reading Habits Tag

I saw a video on Ariel Bissett's Booktube channel called the reading habits tag and thought it would be a fun first book blog post so everyone can get to know me! 

Questions:
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I don't. I kind of just read everywhere/anywhere I have a chance. I think most of my reading happens in bed though.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I mostly use bookmarks unless I don't have one. If I don't have one, I'll use receipts or whatever I can find.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I used to only stop after I finished a chapter, but now I can just stop whenever.4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Sometimes. Snacking mostly, because it seems kinda hard (and messy) to hold a book while eating pizza ;)
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
No thanks. I adapt if I'm in a room where someone else is watching TV or in the car when music is playing, but I don't choose to do so on my own.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Ok so it used to be so hard for me to read multiple books at one time, but I joined a book club on Facebook (We Be Book'N) and I've been mastering the art of reading more than one book at a time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
E V E R Y W H E R E. I always carry a book with me.
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
Silently.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Nah, unless I'm checking to see how many pages are left in a chapter but I always go back.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Whatever happens, happens. I don't really pay attention.
11. Do you write in your books?
I will for school-related purposes, but I prefer not to.

Let me know if you agree or disagree with any of my reading habits in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment